Thursday 14 March 2013

Spelling and Grammar.

Recently I started a page on Facebook because I wanted to broaden my reading audience. Actually I just wanted to sit there everyday counting my likes. Nothing does better for the ego. I have 40. Which is like when a girl up zips you pants and says, ' is that it?' Just disappointing. COME ONE people!

To help you love me and understand me more, some morons have taken it upon themselves to make fun of the fact this blog is riddled with mistakes. Not in the awesomeness of the content or the beauty of the pictures, not even the raw and adulterated content.

They don't like that I can't spell and my grammer is bad. Well I'm dyslexic. Yup! A blogging dyslexic (for the uneducated and poeple who like to redicule the helpless please read: dyslexia)Very stupid I know. Imagine how hard it is for me! I read something 10 times and still spell restaurant like this: restaraunte!

But hey! blind people have become great piano players, deaf people made great music. I SHALL BE A GREAT BLOGGER DAM IT!

Thanks for all the support

Like my page: foodies and fatties So I feel special.

1 comment:

  1. That's the spirit, people or citizen of the world should help each other.
    I am so proud, this a great motivation to all dyslexics. Well done foodies and fatties.

    ReplyDelete